1.2
Additional Fees

Update by user Dec 29, 2017

you are not t aking care of my problem. l just want a rebate for the water l paid for inside the so called butterball turkey.

l am not pc smart. l do not do facebook, steaming, etc. you want me to call the company. that is a joke.

l already did. they will just tell me l did not unthaw the turkey properly. my experience with butterball is really bad.

l need to move on. sandy guthrie

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2017

l already wrote a review. l am tired of complaining.

l called your company and that was a joke. basically l bought a 20 pound bird and when we went to put it in the roaster it sure did seem small.l am used to much smaller turkeys. my husband said the cavity was full of water when it was unthawed. now we know you added water to make it weigh more.

what a shame. we cooked it according to 2 o pound cook directions. it was done way toooo soon. we sure were deceived and cheated.

l called the company and the lady tries to tell me l did not unthaw it properly. she never asked for my name, where l bought the product, etc. shame shame l am not a dumbie. l know when l am being cheated.

it was frozen when purchased. l want money back for the extra 6 pounds of water in the turkey. l thought l was paying for turkey not water. thanks for your time and cooperation.

l am tired of complaining to you. just return my money. that is what other complanies do. do not tell me l do not know how to unthaw a turkey.

l sure hope you never have to deal with b uying a turkey full of water. sandy guthrie 425 881 2959

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments