I witnessed two Butterball Turkey carvings this Thanksgiving 2017 and both did not slice well. The meat was crumbling and the meat was mushy.

I texture was disappointing and the website should be filled with this problem. What is changing the texture of the meat? I don't know why you need over 100 words I think my message is complete as is but I will keep typing if that is what I need to do. Dumb!!!

I would not purchase another Butterball Turkey.

Whew I'm still not at 100 words I would not purchase another Butterball Turkey. {{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Butterball Premium Turkey.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Go back to the way you processed your turkeys. You had a good product, but now the name of Butterball has been noticed for mushy turkeys..

I didn't like: Texture, I did not like the texture.

• Butterball Ingredients
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 26, 2017.

Comments

h.kitchener

Probably because whomever cooked the turkey followed the directions on the label and they shouldn't have. Always go 25 degrees higher than they say on the label for a more-done bird.

Hope you all had your fill of antibiotics, water, salt and various other strange-sounding ingredients these birds are now raised and injected with. I had a nice smoked shoulder and then made bean soup with the bone and leftover ham. Much better-tasting. I used to like turkey up until some ten years or so ago.

Now I cannot stand the smell of the meat nor even the taste. Not sure what they are doing nowadays to these birds, but they is nasty.