Butterball isn't what it used to be
I bought a frozen Premium Butterball turkey, kept it frozen and thawed in the fridge as directed.When I took it out of the plastic bag I noticed the outside of each drumstick had dark colored patches, and the skin weird, as if it had been injected with something.
The turkey started browning early, so I turned down the oven and tented it with foil. I checked it an hour early and the dark meat had already fallen off the bones. It was dry, nasty smelling, and totally "unturkey" looking. Since I was hungry and love dark meat, I ate a little from the wing.
Mistake. I ended up with GI distress for days.
The dark part smelled strange, and even my dog wouldn't eat it.Obviously, Butterball is no longer the go-to brand for poultry.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Horrible company, never buy from these people!!! I ordered a jacket, it came very cheaply made, ripped and torn. Now they are trying to tell me to pay for the..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "I was sent this video and thought I'd link it here as it seems to be an appropriate place for it. You may have seen this type of 'news interview'..."